ALPI-CONNECT is an innovative terminal unit used for medical gas systems in hospitals and clinics. This terminal unit enables Ceodeux Meditec to offer a truly complete range of medical gas equipment used to control gas distribution from source to patient. The key feature of ALPI-CONNECT is its revolutionary cartridge technology. With a front cartridge design, maintenance is a lot easier. Unlike regular terminal units, there’s no need to dismantle an installation for maintenance as the cartridge can simply be replaced. This saves time and money — and gets patient rooms back in service faster.
ALPICONNECT enables connection and disconnection with external medical devices that supply medical gas directly or indirectly to a patient, such as a medical oxygen flowmeter, respiratory ventilator or vacuum regulator.
- Oxygen compatible (free of aluminum, stainless steel, PTFE)
- Individual traceability
- Color coding on each sub component
- Tiny pressure drops
- Better protection thanks to an integrated filter
- Material is resistant to aggressive cleaning agents
- Attractive and ergonomic design
- Smooth surface for easier cleaning
- Smooth connections/disconnections
LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Long lifetime, reduced maintenance
- No socket, bed head unit or panel dismantled
- No interruption to gas supply